Insurance Broker in Huntsville
Nestled in the Muskoka Region, Huntsville Ontario is home to more than 19-thousand Canadians. At Ron Johnston Insurance, we work hard to ensure our Huntsville clients have access to a wide range of insurance products and services for whatever life brings your way.
With many lakes and hills to explore, Huntsville hosts residential housing, businesses, seasonal properties, rental properties, and much more. To keep you protected, the experienced brokers at Ron Johnston specializes in:
Home Insurance in Huntsville
Life in Huntsville is full of surprises. Unfortunately, they aren’t always pleasant. This is where home insurance comes in handy to protect your property and belongings. Whether you own, rent, or rent to others, Ron Johnston has you covered.
Home insurance products usually include a basic policy protecting:
- Property and structures
- Unattached structures (shed, fence, deck, and more)
Within the scope of home insurance, you can choose from five distinct products, these include:
- Homeowners – The property and structures you own are worth protecting and homeowners insurance safeguards you from unexpected expenses relating to damage, theft, vandalism, and more.
- Tenant – Rental properties are partially covered by your landlord’s insurance policy. However, this doesn’t protect your own unit and belongings from damage or liability claims. Tenant insurance extends to cover what renters insurance does not.
- Renters – Owning an income property is not without risk. Fortunately, renters insurance protects your investments from top to bottom, including belongings in common areas.
- Condominium – Condominium insurance rests somewhere between a homeowners policy and tenant insurance. You own your home, but the exterior of your property and shared spaces like the pool and dog walk are managed by the condo corporation. Condominium insurance protects you from out of pocket expenses relating to your own home and belongings, as well as additional costs not covered by your condo fees.
- Cottage – Seasonal properties like cottages have a higher risk for damage and theft because they are left empty so many months of the year. Some cottages are also used as income properties, being rented to others. However you use your cabin, cottage insurance protects your home away from home.
Types of perils included in a basic home insurance policy extend to cover:
In Huntsville you can also choose to add extended coverage options for a greater range of perils.
Auto Insurance in Huntsville
Huntsville drivers are required by law to carry car vehicle insurance. At Ron Johnston Insurance, our brokers can provide insurance policies on a range of vehicles, including:
Within your auto insurance policy, you are protected against:
- Collision damage
- Emergency and tow services
- Medical fees
- Uninsured drivers
Life Insurance in Huntsville
No matter how carefully we plan our lives, they don’t always turn out quite the way we expect. Life insurance provides financial support to you and your loved ones in cases of illness, injury, disability, and death.
No two clients are the same, which is why we offer multiple life insurance products to choose from. In Huntsville, you can select from:
Term – Term policies extend to cover you against unforeseen costs associated with your passing over a specified period of time. Term contracts may run 10, 20, or 30 years before being renewed or expiring. Term policies offer cheaper premiums than some other insurance products.
Whole Life – Whole life insurance policies extend to cover you over the span of your life. They also work by accumulating a cash balance as your policy ages. You may leave your whole life benefit to one, or multiple beneficiaries to pay for funeral costs, debt repayment, and more.
Universal – Universal life insurance is a unique product mixing life insurance and long-term investment into one. As your universal policy ages, it accumulates a cash value like the whole life policy, but this value is invested at your customization. You may borrow from your cash investments or allow it to accrue for the life of your policy.
Long Term Disability – Nobody expects to fall ill or get injured, but life happens. A long term disability keeps you from working and earning a regular wage. Long term disability insurance offers compensation to cover your costs of living, medical care and more.
Critical Illness – Critical illness coverage, like long term disability insurance, protects you in the event of a critical illness diagnosis, which prevents you from working regular jobs and earning an income. The money you receive is a lump sum, rather than a regular payout, and can be used to pay for home care, medication, and living costs as you heal.
Commercial Insurance in Huntsville
Owning a business in Huntsville is rewarding, but the best business owners are prepared. Commercial insurance comes in a variety of products, including:
- Small Business
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Directors & Officers
- Errors & Omissions
Travel Insurance in Huntsville
Planning a family vacation or a business trip out of Huntsville? When you leave Canada, your Canadian healthcare coverage doesn’t always follow you. This means relying on travel insurance to protect your finances if you get sick or injured in another country.
Travel insurance offers various modes of support if the unexpected happens, including:
- Medical Assistance
- Emergency Services
- Replaced Luggage
- Alternate Accommodations
- Trip Cancellation
Whether you miss your connecting flight, or get stranded in a new country due to weather, travel insurance will help you get where you need to be with what you need to remain comfortable without spending out of pocket.