Even the most experienced businesses make mistakes. Errors & omissions insurance protects you from financial obligation.
E&O insurance products are beneficial across a wide range of industries, including:
- Property Management
Errors and omissions liability insurance assists with the costs for legal fees, settlements, and other costs up to the limit outlined in your policy.
Every business is unique, which is why Ron Johnston offers a bespoke approach to errors and omissions insurance. We work with our clients to determine the type of coverage you need, your greatest areas of risk, and the specific perils within your industry. From there, we develop insurance products which fit your individual needs and budget.
Choose Errors & Omissions Insurance with Ron Johnston
For more than four decades, Ron Johnston Insurance has served Ontario businesses in a broad range of commercial insurance services.
Being a local business, our team of experienced brokers know we aren’t just serving clients, but friends and neighbours. We strive to provide the greatest level of protection on all E&O insurance policies while meeting your budget needs with every quote.
When you work with Ron Johnston Insurance for your errors and omissions liability insurance, you work with a team who believes in:
- Above and Beyond – Our brokers work around the clock to find the best deals for our clients. We aren’t satisfied until we know all your needs have been met, and you have peace of mind about your business.
- Express Claims – We offer express claims on our E&O insurance for accessibility and convenience.
- Customer Satisfaction – Your satisfaction is important to us. Our business is protecting you and your business. If you aren’t satisfied, we aren’t doing our job right.
What Does Errors and Omissions Insurance Cover?
Errors and omissions insurance is a specialty commercial liability product targeted at businesses who provide services. If a customer decides that a service provided was completed negligently, or wrongfully, and has caused some form of financial, physical, or emotional damage, your business can be held accountable.
Errors and omissions insurance protects you from out-of-pocket expenses during the ensuing legal action.
Errors and omission liability insurance coverage includes protection against charges of:
- Business delays – If your company promises to deliver on-time but delays from missed deadlines cause financial loss for a client, you are at risk of legal action.
- Incorrect advice – In any professional field where you offer advice to a client, there is a risk of incorrect information being shared.
- Loss of personal data – Most businesses manage customer data online. This includes personal details which could cause financial issues, identity theft, and other personal problems if the data is leaked.
- Omissions – Only giving a client some of the information they need could result in later problems. If your omission leads to damage to a company or customer, you could be found at fault.
- Negligence – If due diligence isn’t performed and it results in financial damages, your business could be found responsible.
- Libel and slander – Libel and slander are both examples of defamation. One is written and one is spoken. Defamation can damage a company, or individual, and their reputation. Fortunately, error and omissions insurance protects you here.
Under E&O insurance, your business is protected from professional liability problems. Your amount of coverage is determined by the size of these potential problems.
Frequently Asked E&O Insurance Questions
Running a business is hard enough without having to guess at fine print and insurance jargon. To help you get a better idea of what errors and omissions insurance is all about, we’ve included some of our most frequently asked E&O questions.
Are you interested in learning more about Ron Johnston Insurance and our commercial liability insurance products? Our team of experienced brokers are always happy to answer questions and lend a hand selecting the right coverage for you. For more information, we invite you to call us at 1-705-325-6200.
I really enjoy dealing with my broker at Ron Johnston insurance. Neil McKendrey has helped so much, with all of my commercial insurance needs for running my business! I would highly recommend dealing with RJI for their great quality of service!
Their whole staff is great, and Chris is a lifesaver. Strongly recommend them!
Ron insurance we're really professional people and help me out greatly with my policy