Home Insurance

Owning a home in Ontario is not without risks. From theft and vandalism to fire and wind damage, home insurance keeps you and your family safe from unforeseen costs. Basic home insurance includes coverage on:

  • Property and structure damage
  • Unattached structure damage
  • Belonging loss or damage
  • Liability

Auto Insurance

In Ontario, it is illegal to drive without auto insurance. Whether you are insuring a car, truck, motorcycle, SUV, or minivan, auto insurance will protect you from costs related to:

  • Collision repair
  • Medical fees
  • Liability

Commercial Insurance

Working as a commercial insurance broker for businesses across Ontario, Ron Johnston Insurance understands the finer points of business risk. Commercial insurance safeguards your company, employees, and shareholders from financial loss under a variety of circumstances.

Ron Johnston offers a variety of business insurance broker services, including policies for:

Travel Insurance

We offer comprehensive coverage for travellers of all ages, including guaranteed stability coverage for pre-existing medial conditions, family plans, accident and sickness, trip cancellation, and loss of luggage.

Digital Insurance on the Go

Take Full Control of Your Policy With Our Cutting Edge Technology

Get the Right Insurance Coverage for You Talk to Our Experts Today!