Nobody plans on getting sick, but a critical illness can strike when you least expect it. Being prepared with critical Illness insurance, ensures you and your family are protected as you seek treatment and recover.
Falling ill can impede you from earning a livelihood. It may also create medical bills which aren’t covered by your Canadian health coverage. Your critical illness insurance acts as a financial safeguard, helping you pay regular bills and feed your family while you are unable to work, including
- Home care
- Special health services
- Income loss
- Personal debts
Why Choose Critical Illness Insurance with Ron Johnston?
For more than four decades, Ron Johnston Insurance has served the people of Ontario in a broad range of life and critical illness insurance services.
Being a local business, our team of experienced brokers know we aren’t just serving clients, but friends and neighbours. We strive to provide the greatest level of protection on all policies while meeting your budget needs with every critical illness insurance quote.
When you work with Ron Johnston Insurance for your critical illness insurance policy, you work with a team who believes in:
Above and Beyond – Our life insurance brokers work around the clock to find the best deals for our clients. We aren’t satisfied until we know all your needs have been met, and you have peace of mind about your critical illness.
- Express Claims – We offer express claims on our critical illness insurance for accessibility and convenience.
- Customer Satisfaction – Your satisfaction is important to us. Our business is protecting you and your family from financial complications due to critical illness. If you aren’t satisfied, we aren’t doing our job right.
What Does Critical Illness Insurance Cover?
When you contact your broker for a critical illness insurance quote, you will learn coverage includes both standard and extended options. Most basic critical illness insurance policies offer:
- Lump-sum Payout – The funds you receive from your critical illness protection comes as a single cash payment, providing the much-needed respite from financial worries while you undergo treatment and overcome your illness.
- Special Services – You may be offered access to specialists to help you as you navigate the medical system and better understand your diagnosis and treatment options. This coverage also extends to your family, providing counseling, childcare, and legal advice as you determine the best course of action during and following treatment.
Your critical illness insurance quote applies to a number of potential diagnoses, including:
- Heart attack or stroke
- Organ failure
- Amputation or loss of limb
- Kidney failure
- Organ transplant
- Heart surgery
- Aplastic anemia
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
As you navigate your options for critical illness insurance, you may decide to add extended policy features, such as:
- Disability waiver – If a critical illness causes a disability, your disability waiver allows your insurer to pay your premiums following a 3-month period of consecutive diagnosis as disabled. You may also be refunded previously paid premiums during the 3-month waiting period.
- Premium repayment on death – If your critical illness leads to your passing, premiums may be refunded.
Speak to your broker about all available extended policy options when you select your insurance coverage. Our brokers at Ron Johnston Insurance are well versed on all life and critical illness insurance protection and are happy to help you design the policy which best suits your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Critical Illness Insurance
At Ron Johnston Insurance, it is important to us that our clients have all the facts before selecting a critical illness insurance policy. To make the decision easier, we are including some of our most frequently asked questions.
Are you interested in learning more about Ron Johnston Insurance and our critical illness insurance products? We invite you to contact us at 1-705-325-6200 and speak to one of our experienced brokers today. We are always happy to speak with new and existing clients and can offer you a competitive critical illness injury quote over the phone.
I really enjoy dealing with my broker at Ron Johnston insurance. Neil McKendrey has helped so much, with all of my commercial insurance needs for running my business! I would highly recommend dealing with RJI for their great quality of service!
Their whole staff is great, and Chris is a lifesaver. Strongly recommend them!
Ron insurance we're really professional people and help me out greatly with my policy