Commercial & Business Insurance
When it comes to choosing business insurance, it’s important that you connect with someone you can trust. Ron Johnston Insurance is focused on serving and protecting our clients’ business assets and investments.
Our individualised business insurance solutions are designed by skilled experienced staff who will work with you to understand your risks and liabilities before recommending the best insurance package for you.
- Small Business
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Errors & Omissions
Owning a small business in Ontario is a wonderful way to contribute to the local economy and do what you love. Of course, running any business has risks, and small businesses often have less financial buffering than enterprises. Fortunately, small business insurance is there to protect you in incidents that may cause you to pay out of...Learn More
Running a business comes with many risks, including those associated with the vehicles your company drives. Commercial auto insurance protects your fleet, no matter the size, from unforeseen costs due to collision, loss, or liability. At Ron Johnston Insurance, we help Canadian...Learn More
General liability insurance is an important product for all business owners across Ontario. It protects you against a variety of financial risks that arise due to damage or injury due to your company’s services, products, or property. You might hear liability insurance referred to as contractor’s insurance or commercial...Learn More
The internet has changed the way Canadians do business. It has also opened the door to new unforeseen security risks. Cybersecurity insurance is there to protect you from financial loss when your online security software fails. Cybersecurity issues may arise due to: Hackers and Data Breach Improper...Learn More
Canadian businesses face risks every day. The leaders in your company take on most of the liability for this. Upper management makes significant company decisions impacting every level of a business. Directors and Officers insurance protects your executives against financial loss due to legal action...Learn More
Even the most experienced businesses make mistakes. Errors & omissions insurance protects you from financial obligation. E&O insurance products are beneficial across a wide range of industries,...Learn More
Running a business is a big responsibility. To protect yourself, your employees, and your brand from risk, commercial insurance is a must.
Ron Johnston Insurance works with business owners across Ontario. We supply a wide assortment of commercial insurance products to fit every role and industry, including:
Small businesses often have more at stake than enterprises, because you’re doing it all for yourself. Small business insurance helps protect your business location with physical damage and your employees and reputation from liability issues.
In business, there are always room for errors, and general liability insurance is there to safeguard your reputation and income from costs related to:
- Injuries on your business property.
- Injuries caused by your company’s products.
- Damage to another person’s property by your company’s property or employees.
- Legal defence.
If your business rents a property and there is property damage, general liability insurance may also pay for repairs.
Like any vehicle on Ontario roadways, your commercial automobiles need to be covered by insurance. Commercial insurance protects your fleet from perils like:
Commercial auto insurance offers direct compensation, uninsured driver coverage, and a variety of bundling options.
Farms operate with a unique set of risks compared to office-based businesses. From livestock to crops to farming equipment, your commercial insurance needs to cover a much larger area of risk.
Farm insurance may include special coverage like:
- Machines and equipment
- Farm aviation
Directors & Officers
The directors and officers in your company take on more culpability than other roles. Therefore, they require customized coverage to prevent financial loss and reputation damage. Directors & Officers insurance protects upper management from lawsuits for alleged wrongful misconduct toward vendors, staff, and customers.
Errors & Omissions
Even when we strive for perfection, mistakes happen. Errors & Omissions insurance protects you from legal costs associated with errors in your professional life. Many industries benefit from E&O insurance, most commonly those in:
If a service causes damage to a clients’ reputation, career, or physical self, E&O insurance is there to prevent financial catastrophe. Cybersecurity
The world has gone digital, and with the sharing of personal information online comes the risk of:
- Identity theft
- Data breach
- Information Leaks
Cybersecurity insurance covers you if important information goes missing or falls into the wrong hands.
Why Buy Commercial Insurance with Ron Johnson?
For more than four decades, Ron Johnston Insurance has served the people of Ontario in a broad range of commercial insurance services.
Being a local business, our team of experienced brokers know we aren’t just serving clients, but friends and neighbours. We strive to provide the greatest level of protection on all business insurance policies while meeting your budget needs with every quote.
When you work with Ron Johnston Insurance for your business insurance, you work with a team who believes in:
- Above and Beyond – Our brokers work around the clock to find the best deals for our clients. We aren’t satisfied until we know all your needs have been met, and you have peace of mind about your business.
- Express Claims – We offer express claims on our commercial insurance for accessibility and convenience.
- Customer Satisfaction – Your satisfaction is important to us. Our business is protecting you and your business. If you aren’t satisfied, we aren’t doing our job right.
What Does Commercial Insurance Cover?
Commercial insurance offers a broad range of coverage to business owners. In general, most business insurance provides coverage on:
- Physical Structures – The physical space where your business operates needs to be insured against damage and liability issues. Much like your home insurance, commercial structure insurance ensures you don’t lose money due to fire, explosion, hail, lightning, theft, vandalism, or smoke damage.
- Inventory – Any inventory inside physical structures on your business property is also protected by commercial insurance.
- Loss of Income – If your company is unable to operate due to weather, a global pandemic, or other reasons for closure, loss of income coverage helps pay rent, electric, and other fees required by your business until you’re earning again.
- Workers Compensation – If an employee is hurt while working for you, workers compensation coverage provides medical assistance for your staff member to get back on their feet. This helps prevent lawsuits and ensures your team is back to work happy and healthy.
- Liability – Liability issues result in many aspects of a business. Whether an employee trips on a loose piece of carpet or a customer has an allergic reaction to a product – liability insurance helps pay for medical fees, legal fees, and other costs associated with the issue at hand.
Have Any Questions About Commercial Insurance?
At Ron Johnston Insurance, we strive to keep our customers informed. If you’re curious about the inner workings of business insurance, here are some of our most frequently asked commercial insurance questions to help.
Do you have further questions about commercial insurance? Ron Johnston’s team of experienced business insurance brokers can help. We invite you to contact us by calling 1-705-325-6200 to learn more.