Winter Tire Time!
Now is the time of year you start to think about snow. It’s also the time of year you start to think about snow tires. Remember to have the wheel nuts re-torqued after 50km to 100km once you have changed the tires from your summer to winter. This will help prevent an unfortunate accident caused by a lose wheel. See your local mechanic or tire shop if you have questions. Safe driving!
- Types of Commercial Insurance: Understanding Your Business’s Coverage Needs
- What Determines Your Auto Insurance Rates: Factors That Affect Your Premiums
- Everything You Should Know About Motorcycle Insurance
- Why Your Business Needs Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- How Cottage Insurance Protects Your Home Away From Home