Our 40th Anniversary
In 1977 Ron purchased the brokerage from Loreen Rice in Hawkestone. She stayed on for the first two years and the name was changed to Rice-Johnston Insurance Agency. After two years, Loreen retired and the business moved into Orillia. In 1978 Doug Johnston joined forces with Ron as the business was rapidly growing. Brother Dean Johnston also joined in 1994 to help smooth the transition for Ron to retire in 1995. The business continued to grow so much so that a new larger location was needed. In the fall of 1997 Ron Johnston Insurance moved to its present location at 448 West St. N. It is amazing how many times we see clients that were with us at the beginning 40 years ago and are now bringing their children and grandchildren to the office. Thank you all to our past and future clients!
- Business Interruption Insurance: Protecting Your Company from Unexpected Disruptions
- Liability Insurance: What It Covers and Why Your Business Needs It
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers Tips for Finding the Best Coverage at a Reasonable Price
- Travel Insurance Coverage: What It Includes and What to Look for When Buying
- Types of Commercial Insurance: Understanding Your Business’s Coverage Needs